Processing of Payments:
- Cheque will be ready and can be uplifted on Friday at 2:00pm of the weekly payment cycle
- Cheque will be ready on Wednesday at 2:00pm of the fortnightly payment cycle
Cheque will be ready on the due date for payment at 2:00pm
Creditors / Suppliers
- Creditors/Suppliers are responsible for submission to the relevant Government Ministry of an invoice upon receipt of purchase Order or when service rendered is due.
- Purchase Orders are now printed at the Corporate Services Division of all Line Ministries. This is no longer centralized at the Accounting and Financial Reporting Division of the Ministry of Finance. Creditors/Suppliers are responsible for contacting the relevant Government Ministry regarding your Purchase Order.
- Creditors/Suppliers are responsible for contacting the relevant Government Ministry that puchased goods or service to follow up whether invoices (including outstanding) and payment vouchers (delivery slips) have been forwarded to the Ministry of Finance before the Cut-off Dates for processing.
Payment Vouchers and Supporting Documentation
- All Government Ministries are required to:
1.1 Submit on-line through FINANCE ONE workflow Data Entry Patch and 1.2 Submit Official Delivery Slip together with supporting document detail
below in 3 and 4 all attached to the Batch Header that have been properly approved/certified and calculations accurately completely to the Accounting and Financial Reporting Division.
- Please note these are compulsory requirements to facilitate processing of payment on time.
- Manual Payment
(Official trips, electricity, Phone Bill, Water Bill, Import Duty Reimbursement, Petty Cash, Donationas)
– Manual Payment Slip
– FK & STSC Approvals
– Original Invoice
– Petty Cash Voucher & Original Receipts
4. Normal Procurement of Goods and Services
– Batch Header for all Ministries/Departments
– Delivery Slip
– Original Invoice
CUT-OFF DATES AND TIMES FOR PROCESSING
All Government Ministries are required to submit payment vouchers and supporting documentation as stated above in 6 & 7 no later than the dates and times detailed below:
No later then 4:30pm on Tuesday of the weekly payment cycle
No later than 4:30pm on Thursday of the fortnightly payment cycle
Three (3) days prior to the due date, no later than 4:30pm
(e.g. due date for payment is 20th July 2004, completed payments vouchers must reach MOF on the 17th July 2004)